Any meal with the name pizza in it is sure to be a kid pleaser.
Although this meal is not pizza, it contains many of the same ingredients that pizza does and my kids love it as much as they do my taco pasta.
- 1 ½ cups uncooked macaroni style pasta ( Use gluten free pasta for gluten free version )
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese ( the stuff in the green can for this recipe)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups pizza or marinara type sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 30 ( or so) slices of pepperoni
- 1 small can (2 ¼ ounce) black olives, sliced
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Stir together pasta with remaining ingredients.
- Place in a 9x13 pan and bake art 375 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
If you are gluten free be sure to use gluten free pasta and read labels to make sure that your ingredients are gluten free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 428Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 865mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 21g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.