I have made this dip the last two years for our office party. Everyone really likes this dip. It is really good served with tortilla chips or crackers. I like it best with tortilla chips. If you want a nice look use different kinds of tortilla chips like blue, corn, and regular ones.
I found this recipe on Allrecipes. I posted the directions like they are on Allrecipes. I do however make one change. I chop everything in the food processor. I think it is better with a smoother texture. I start by chopping the artichokes and then add the remaining ingredients. I mix it all in the food processor just until well mixed. You can do it either way depending on what texture you want.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in artichoke hearts, spinach, and mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.