Rocky Road Candy

This candy is so good and so easy. I know I say this for a lot of my recipes but this one really is. I took this to a church dinner last Sunday and it was a hit. I have made this many times because it is so easy.

I hope you give it a try.

For more great recipes and ideas see Tempt My Tummy Tuesday and Tammy’s Recipes.

This is also posted at Blissfully Domestic.

PS I know I have been posting a lot of dessert recipes. I am cooking healthier most of the time but the desserts are more fun to post. :)

Comments

1. The Happy Housewife says:

My mother loves, loves, loves Rocky Road ice cream! I am bookmarking this for her and my dd to make this week since they have taken over the cooking!
    Toni

2. Yummy yummy yummy. I’ll be bookmarking this. Thanks.

3. It only has 3 ingredients. Easy enough for me. Thanks!

Rocky Road is a favorite of mine. My recipe is similar, except I add Eagle Brand Milk to the chocolate. I always make it at Christmas. Oh, and you sure don’t have to explain all the deserts. We love your deserts!Thanks for sharing the recipe and joining us for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

5. Looks delicious, I cant wait to try this recipe, thank you for sharing !

6. Donna~Blessed Nest says:

wow yummy and easy!keeping this too!

7. I’ve never seen these before. YUM! Thanks so much for sharing at ‘I Am Blissfully Domestic!’

8. This looks yummy and sounds very easy. I’ll remember this one when I want to take it somewhere.
    Susan

9. WOWSA! This looks divine! I agree desserts are more fun to put up. Chocolate…..

10. Jennifer says:

I love this recipe! It’s easy, quick, and it’s chocolate! What’s not to love!!!

11. Yum! that IS easy!

12. Jerri - Simply Sweet Home says:

Wow. I made these using the exact same ingredients; only I used a crock pot (got the recipe from the year of crockpotting site), and then I spooned them out on parchment paper. They tasted really great, but I have to admit, yours look a lot better than mine!

13. JUST ME, THE MOM says:

Wow – looks delicious and so easy too. I’ll have to add this to my collection – thanks for sharing!

KristinK

14. YUMMY! Lots great!

15. This recipe brings back great memories. I made this candy as my first 4-H demonstration. My first experience with public speaking. Oh, how terrified I was! Just seeing the picture of this DELICIOUS candy sent me back in time with a smile!

Try it!