*Includes free newsletter

Rocky Road Candy

Rocky Road Candy

This candy is so good and so easy. I know I say this for a lot of my recipes but this one really is. I took this to a church dinner last Sunday and it was a hit.

Rocky Road Candy

This is also great for the holidays. It is so easy to make for a quick treat or holiday food gift.

This recipe calls for peanut butter, but Sunbutter or soy butter works as well.

Rocky Road Candy

Comments

1. The Happy Housewife says:

My mother loves, loves, loves Rocky Road ice cream! I am bookmarking this for her and my dd to make this week since they have taken over the cooking!
    Toni

2. Yummy yummy yummy. I’ll be bookmarking this. Thanks.

3. It only has 3 ingredients. Easy enough for me. Thanks!

Rocky Road is a favorite of mine. My recipe is similar, except I add Eagle Brand Milk to the chocolate. I always make it at Christmas. Oh, and you sure don’t have to explain all the deserts. We love your deserts!Thanks for sharing the recipe and joining us for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

5. Looks delicious, I cant wait to try this recipe, thank you for sharing !

6. Donna~Blessed Nest says:

wow yummy and easy!keeping this too!

7. I’ve never seen these before. YUM! Thanks so much for sharing at ‘I Am Blissfully Domestic!’

8. This looks yummy and sounds very easy. I’ll remember this one when I want to take it somewhere.
    Susan

9. WOWSA! This looks divine! I agree desserts are more fun to put up. Chocolate…..

10. Jennifer says:

I love this recipe! It’s easy, quick, and it’s chocolate! What’s not to love!!!

11. Yum! that IS easy!

12. Jerri - Simply Sweet Home says:

Wow. I made these using the exact same ingredients; only I used a crock pot (got the recipe from the year of crockpotting site), and then I spooned them out on parchment paper. They tasted really great, but I have to admit, yours look a lot better than mine!

13. JUST ME, THE MOM says:

Wow – looks delicious and so easy too. I’ll have to add this to my collection – thanks for sharing!

KristinK

14. YUMMY! Lots great!

15. This recipe brings back great memories. I made this candy as my first 4-H demonstration. My first experience with public speaking. Oh, how terrified I was! Just seeing the picture of this DELICIOUS candy sent me back in time with a smile!

Try it!

16. Thank you so much! This was good! Fast and easy to make. I made it with creamy and crunchy peanut butter and they both turned out great!

Trackbacks