Bacon Cheeseburger Wrap is all the flavors of a cheeseburger in a quick and easy to make wrap!
Bacon Cheeseburger Salad is one of our favorite summertime meals. It is quick and easy to make and everyone can make their own just how they like it.
I recently took all the flavors of my bacon cheeseburger salad and put it in a wrap. Delicious!
What makes this meal great is that if people prefer salad they can make it as a salad. If they want a wrap they can make it as a wrap. You just put out all the ingredients and everyone can make it how they want it.
But you can also make these wraps ahead for a simple lunch or dinner on the go. No matter how you serve these they are a great quick and easy meal.
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup ketchup
For the wrap:
- 1 pound ground beef that has been browned and cooked thoroughly
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and chopped, reserve 2 tablespoons of grease when cooking to use in the dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped pickles
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 8 flour tortillas, wraps, or gluten free wraps or tortillas
- For the dressing whisk together mustard, bacon grease, milk, and ketchup until well mixed.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving to help blend the flavors.
- We like to set everything out and let each person put together their wrap as desired, but you could easily make them up ahead of time and take them for a quick lunch or dinner on the go.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 644Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 1293mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 35g
Nutritional values are approxomite and aren't always accurate.