Yes, you can have cookies for breakfast with these delicious Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies.
The taste of cinnamon rolls in a delicious oatmeal breakfast cookie?! Yes, please. Because really who wouldn’t love a cookie for breakfast!
I love making special and fun breakfasts this time of year and this breakfast cookie is perfect for just that. Plus, they are easy to make and kids love them.
I love that you can make them ahead, freeze them, and reheat them for a quick and easy breakfast on Christmas Day. But these breakfast cookies aren’t just for the holidays these are delicious all year long. My kids would eat these any day of the week.
- 3 cups quick cooking oats (for gluten free version gluten free quick oats)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the first nine ingredients and stir to combine well.This is a wet batter it is not thick like normal cookie dough.
- Drop by the large spoonful onto cookie sheet. I use an ice cream scoop for scooping the batter onto the cookie sheet. It makes about 15 cookies.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine the powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons milk, and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon to form a glaze.
- Drizzle glaze over cookies.
- Serve warm or reheat leftovers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 148Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 205mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 13gProtein: 4g