Did you know I have a whole section on my site for 5 Ingredients or Less Recipes? They are all easy and delicious recipes that contain only a few ingredients.
Today I have another easy 5 ingredients or less recipe for you. This recipe actually only contains four ingredients, not five, and it is perfect for summer.
This recipe is for a simple grilled chicken. I recently got chicken tenders on sale and made up almost five pounds of this grilled honey mustard chicken.
We ate it with salad and french fries the first night. The second night we turned it into chicken sandwiches. The third day I sliced it and served it in a salad. The rest I froze for easy meals later this month.
I basically did all the work the first day and ended up with at least five easy meals. That is like five meals in one.
And not only was this chicken easy, my family loved it. I can pretty much guarantee that this recipe will be on repeat often this summer.
Four Ingredient Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders (boneless skinless thighs or breasts work as well, but you will need to adjust the cooking time)
- Place mustard, honey, and rice vinegar in a zip top type bag. Mix together well.
- Place chicken in bag and seal bag. Mix ingredients until chicken is well coated.
- Place bag on a plate or container and refrigerate for 1 hour to 4 hours to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill 6-9 minutes per side or until done. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of your pieces of chicken.