Frittatas are a one of my favorite quick and easy go to meals. You can vary them so much. From pasta frittata, to potato frittata, to the corn and ham frittata I have for you to today, they are all a perfect meal for any night of the week.
It is so easy to add meat, take away the meat, or change the meat in almost any frittata recipe. If you don’t have ham you can use sausage or bacon.
If you are cutting back on meat than add more vegetables. It is all about experimenting and having fun with basic frittata recipes. And if you have never tried making a frittata you really should give it a try.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1- 4.5 ounce can green chilies
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup diced ham
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl beat the eggs. Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Place into a greased oven safe pan or a greased pie pan.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until center is done.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 275mgSodium: 508mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 17g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.