It is no secret that I love quick and easy recipes. This recipe is about as quick and easy as you can get for a dessert. It does take a few hours to set up, but the actual making of it could not be easier.
The best part of this recipe may be that it only contains three ingredients!
I have been making this recipe for years. I used to layer it so that it looked like a regular peanut butter cup would, but then I realized that I could easily just mix it all together to make it. It still has the same great taste but is much easier to make.
Layering it is not hard, it just takes time. Mixing it all together saves time and I love saving time in the kitchen!
This is now one of my kids favorite desserts to make themselves. They love to put it together for an easy dessert.
And as many of you know my daughter has a peanut butter allergy, so we actually now eat these with Sunbutter and they still taste great. So if you have a peanut allergy just use your favorite alternative butter.
- 4 counces white chocolate
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter ( Sunbutter works well too)
- 12 ounce semi sweet chocoate chips
- Line a mini muffin tin with liners. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine white chocolate, peanut butter, and chocolate. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds,
- Stir and microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir and keep repeating until chocolate is melted and peanut and chocolate is well combined.
- Pour into muffin liners. Refrigerate until firm.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 150mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g