I have made many versions of lettuce wraps over the years. In fact, I rarely make them the same. I love to change up the seasonings and sauces that I put on them.
This recent version of lettuce wraps that I made though are sure to become a favorite and will be a recipe that I don’t change much.
They were so easy and so good. Serve them with extra sriracha hot chili sauce and soy sauce and they are even better.
A simple and healthy meal that your whole family will love.
- 2 lbs ground pork or ground chicken
- 1/4 cup soy sauce ( Use gluten free soy sauce for gf version )
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sriracha chili sauce
- In a pan cook meat until almost completely browned and cooked.
- Add in remaining ingredients and continuing cooking until done.
- Serve with lettuce leaves and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 496Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 157mgSodium: 765mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 43g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.