One of my husband’s staff members brought this jalapeno dip to a party recently and everyone loved it. This would be a perfect dip to serve on New Year’s Eve or anytime that you serve chips and dip or other finger type food.
I knew my family would enjoy this, so I got the recipe for it and gave it a try last week. We all loved it. This is one of those recipes that is so easy and so good. I will be making this again soon.
- 1/2- 1 cup chopped canned jalapeno, this is the kind that comes in a jar or can and is usually on the Mexican food aisle ( 1/2 cup for mild and 1 cup for spicy )
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2- 8 ounce packages of cream cheese- softened ( This will have a lighter fluffy texture if you use whipped cream cheese)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1- 4 ounce can green chilies
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- tortillas chips for serving
- Mix the first five ingredients together and place a small casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 460Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 849mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 10g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.