Kielbasa Potato Soup is an easy dinner that goes together in no time using basic ingredients!
It is no secret that I love quick and easy meals. I don’t think I am alone when it comes to that. Most of us need quick and easy meals.
This kielbasa potato soup is just that. It takes less than 30 minutes to make this soup. It also uses basic ingredients. There is nothing fancy or complicated about this recipe, but it is delicious!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 14 ounces fully cooked kielbasa ( I just use one package. It varies by brand, but most are around 1 lb)
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cups frozen cubed hash browns
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 -14.5 ounce can chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Slice kielbasa and then cut slices into chunks.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Add kielbasa and onion. Cook, stirring as needed until onion is tender and sausage is browned.
- Add hash browns and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add corn, chicken broth, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in milk and cheese.
- Cook just until heated through and cheese is melted.
Most kielbasa packages are around 1 lb, but it varies by brand. Just use around 1 pound.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 611Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 1628mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 16g
Nutritional values are approxomite and aren't always accurate.