Pepperoni Spaghetti Pie is one of those simple meals that everyone will love. Really what could be bad about pasta, cheese, and pepperoni?!
This is creamy, delicious, and full of flavor. My kids loved it. It was the flavors of pizza, but in a casserole type dish.
Add some salad or vegetables on the side and you have an easy dinner on the table in no time.
- 12 ounce spaghetti noodles use gluten free pasta for gluten free version
- 6 ounces pepperoni, diced
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3- 14 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to direction.
- In a skillet cook pepperoni and onion until onion is tender and pepperoni is slightly crisp. If you use a low fat pepperoni you may need to add a little oil.
- Add ground red pepper and tomatoes and cook on low for about 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Combine cooked noodles, tomatoes mixture, and cream. Stir to mix well.
- Stir in cheese and spread in a 9x13 or similar size pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until heated through.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 421Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 714mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 16g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.