Pizza soup is all the flavors of pizza in a bowl. It is a quick and easy soup to make that your family is sure to enjoy!
My kids love pizza. And really what kid does not love pizza? Today’s soup recipe is all about the flavors of pizza in a bowl of soup.
This pizza soup recipe is so easy, so good, and very kid friendly. And you can easily add other ingredients like green pepper, onions, mushrooms, or whatever you like on pizza, to give it the flavors that you enjoy.
If you have missed out on my other Souper Monday recipes you can find all of them here.
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 20 slices of pepperoni, chopped (I degrease mine and if you are gluten free be sure it is gf)
- 9 cups water
- 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or another type of cheese)
- 2 cups macaroni noodles or shell pasta ( I use gluten free)
- In a large pan brown sausage until done. Drain off any fat.
- Add water, spaghetti sauce, and noodles. Cook over medium to medium high heat for about 12-15 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Stir in cheese and pepperoni until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 1176mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 18g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.