I have a new favorite way to cook by oven roasted french fries.
Instead of using salt, I use my homemade Emeril’s Seasoning Mix, and it is so good.
It takes my simple oven fries, and gives them a whole new taste.
- 3 lbs of russet/baking potatoes
- ¼ cup vegetable oil ( yes that is a lot, but it is what makes these so good)
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Seasoning ( or more to taste) see note below below
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and cut potatoes into french fry size sticks. I slice them and then cut the slices into sticks about ¼-1/3 inches thick.
- Toss potatoes in oil and seasoning.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, stir potatoes to loosen, and bake 10 more minutes or until edges are crisp.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.