These gluten free cinnamon raisin oatmeal muffins are one of those foods that works great for many things. They are perfect for breakfast, lunch, snacks, or even dessert.
Make a big batch of these over the weekend and you will have a quick breakfast on the go during the week. Or make a large batch and freeze them for lunch boxes and snacks for your kids.
Simply, delicious, and pretty healthy. I love gluten free recipes like that.
Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup white rice flour
- 1/4 cup sweet rice flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup gluten free quick cooking oats ( You can use old fashioned oats, but the texture will be different.)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a bowl cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg.
- Add dry ingredients, oats, and applesauce and stir just until combined.
- Stir in raisins and cinnamon.
- Scoop batter into greased or paper lined muffin tins, filling cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 22 minutes.