Get my ebookwhen you subscribe to my free newsletter, Lynn's Kitchen Adventures.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Oven Omelet

Oven Omelet

This recipe is easy to make, quick to put together, and only takes about 20 minutes to cook. I love this dish because it makes a great breakfast, but if you add some bread and fruit it also makes an easy and inexpensive lunch or dinner.

Making omelets is not hard, but making omelets for a whole family is a little more challenging and time consuming. One of the things I love about oven omelets is that I can make an omelet for dinner for my whole family without a lot of time or work.

Oven Omelet

My family likes to keep this pretty basic. Well, I guess I should say my kids like to keep oven omelets pretty basic, but you can add green peppers, mushrooms, onions, etc. to it if you like.

If you have never tried an oven omelet you need to. My family has been enjoying them for years!

Oven Omelet

5 from 1 vote
Oven Omelet
Oven Omelet
Prep Time
5 mins
Cook Time
20 mins
Total Time
25 mins

Oven Omelet is a quick and easy breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Course: Breakfast, Main Course
Servings: 4 people
Author: Lynn's Kitchen Adventures
Ingredients
  • 8 eggs
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup chopped ham, cooked sausage, or cooked and chopped bacon
Instructions
  1. Beat eggs and milk until combined.
  2. Stir in cheese and sausage.
  3. Pour into a greased 8x8 or 9x9 pan (you can also bake this in a pie pan, but you may have to change the cooking time).
  4. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes. Let set for 5 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy.

Comments

1. Snow White says:

looks tasty!

Looks good!

3. gourmetmomma says:

breakfast for dinner is always a winner.

4. This looks good but I would have expected some flour. I might try this!

5. Emily @ Marvelous Recipes says:

Looks simple to make but tasty too. I know I would enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.

6. Jennifer S says:

This has become a staple in our breakfast plan! The night befoer I put the eggs in a bowl, the cheese and sausage in the 9×9 and put in fridge for a quick fix in the morning. GREAT! Thanks for your website! (found through Joy at FiveJ’s)

7. We really enjoy your oven omelet. It has been a nice addition to our breakfast menu.

8. I call that a frittata

Trackbacks

1. Menu Plan Monday: 11/22-11/28 | Life in Cincinnati says:

[…] “homemade” donuts + Oven Omelet + […]

2. “Homemade” Donuts: An Unhealthy and Delicious Breakfast Treat | Life in Cincinnati says:

[…] to the menu to give my little one some protein, so I’ll be serving the donuts alongside an Oven Omelet, with some fruit salad, […]