It is no secret that I love quick and easy dinners. In fact most of the recipes on my site are quick and easy ones.
Today for ground beef Thursday I have yet another quick and easy, kid friendly meal for you.
This Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta has become one of my kids’ favorite meals.
It is creamy and delicious and oh so very good! And it is no wonder because how can you go wrong when you mix bacon, ground beef, and cheese all in one meal.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 cups macaroni noodles or use gluten free pasta for gf version
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pickles
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and diced
- salt to taste
- In a large pan brown ground beef. Drain off any fat from the meat.
- Add beef broth, milk, and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil
- Add macaroni noodles
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 17-20 minutes or until noodles are tender. (Test at about 15-17 minutes to see how close to being done the noodles are. Stir and continue cooking until noodles are done.)
- When pasta is done stir in sour cream, bacon, pickles, cheese, and salt.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you are gluten-free be sure to use gluten-free pasta and read labels to make sure that your ingredients are gluten-free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 527Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 117mgSodium: 1111mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 35g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.