If you have never tried baked rice you need to. It is so easy to make and comes out perfect every time. I love changing it up by using different seasonings and different liquid.
I kept this one simple with chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
Baked Asian Rice
- 2 cups uncooked long grain white rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce – I use gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove mince garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle rice in bottom of greased 9×13 pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat chicken broth. Or use a pan on the stove top to heat it. Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, ginger, and garlic to broth.
- Pour broth mixture over rice and cover with foil.
- Bake for 32-35 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Serve as a side dish, with stir fry, or with other Asian type food.