I have talked many times about how much I love to cook once and eat twice. It saves me so much time and money in the kitchen.
One of my favorite dishes to fix once and eat two or three times is chili. It is so easy to fix a double or triple batch of chili and use the leftovers in several meals.
This Chili Cheese and Potato Bake is a perfect example of how leftover chili can be used in so many ways.
And yes I choose the easy way and used frozen hash browns. Sometimes you just need a few shortcuts.
- 6 cups chili ( any chili will work here)
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread Chili into a 9x11 or 9x13 pan.
- Spread hash browns over chili. Then sprinkle cheese over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 40-50 minutes or until done.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 578Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 1474mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 20g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.