Make a delicious quiche without the crust with this Crustless Bacon Cheeseburger Quiche.
Bacon, ground beef, and cheese combined together make a simple and delicious dinner!
This bacon cheeseburger quiche is so easy to make and tastes great. This meal is very kid and family friendly.
Quiches are great because they use basic ingredients and are easy to change up. I decided for this quiche to combine the flavors a cheeseburger in a quiche. It turned out great.
I love that this makes two quiches. I thought this would make two meals, but with three teens that did not work out quite so well.
It ended up being dinner with a few pieces left for lunch the next day. If you have a small family than this will probably be enough for two meals. For a larger family, or a family with teens, this is probably just one meal with a little left over.
- 1/2 pound cooked bacon cut into pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a pan brown ground beef with onion until onion is tender and beef is browned, drain off any grease.
- Add ketchup to meat and stir well.
- Divide meat mixture and bacon between two pie plates.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt, mustard, and pepper. Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set and cooked.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 194mgSodium: 583mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 21g