Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite desserts this time of year. Several in my family love pumpkin, so I usually make pumpkin pie several times during the fall and holidays.
Although I have a gluten free pie crust that I love, this year I have found that we also really enjoy crustless pumpkin pie.
Pumpkin pie is basically a custard filling, so crustless pumpkin pie is basically a form of pumpkin custard. And what I love about crustless pumpkin pie is that it is an easy gluten free dessert.
I used one of my favorite pumpkin pie recipes for this, but I think it would work with basically any pumpkin pie recipe.
Have you ever made a crustless pumpkin pie?
- 1- 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30- 35 more minutes or until the knife inserted into the center comes clean.
- Cool completely and serve.
If you are gluten-free be sure to read labels to make sure that your ingredients are gluten-free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 235mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 38gProtein: 7g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.