Pancakes and waffles are the perfect breakfast, at least that is what my kids think. They could eat them everyday.
I have another gluten free waffle that I love, but I think these might be our new favorite.
We love these, the texture, the taste, really everything about them. These are so good that you would not know they are gluten free.
They also freeze and reheat in the toaster really well. We have been freezing and then toasting these for breakfast for a few months now and my kids love them that way. I love it because they are cheaper and healthier than the frozen gluten free waffles that you can buy.
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- ¾ cup white rice flour
- ½ cup potato starch
- 1/3 cup tapioca starch
- Whisk together eggs, oil, and buttermilk.
- In a separate bowl mix together remaining ingredients.
- Whisk dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Whisk just until combined. That batter may still be a little lumpy.
- Let batter sit while waffle iron is heating.
- Cook according to directions on waffle iron.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 452Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 629mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 3gSugar: 9gProtein: 10g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.