No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are an easy no bake dessert!
No bake Peanut Butter Treats are a recipe I used to make all the time. I have missed making them and knew that they were one of the desserts that I wanted to make when we were at my parents last month.
This time though I changed them up a little and used chocolate graham crackers. Actually I used gluten free chocolate graham crackers.
They were delicious! I love the extra chocolate that the chocolate graham crackers gave them.
These were so good!
They are the perfect quick and easy dessert. And now I remember why I miss them so much! So please enjoy some for me!
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut butter and chocolate are combined in these easy-to-make no-bake peanut butter bars.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (gluten-free graham crackers work)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- chopped peanuts, optional
- Mix together the butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips with peanut butter. Stir until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts if desired.
- Refrigerate several hours before cutting into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 315mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 3gSugar: 30gProtein: 6g
Nutritional values are approxomite and aren't always accurate.
Leave a Reply