Today we are changing things up and I am sharing my October Amazon order. I thought about doing this as a video in my Everyday Adventures Facebook group, and I plan to do that in the future, but this month I decided to share it here instead. I will post them in the Facebook group in the future, but might also share a few of them here.
Let me start by saying this is not everything I ordered from Amazon this month. I wish it was. I might just have an Amazon problem. We get books, supplies for our business, and so much more from them. Today I am just sharing my subscribe and save order. If you are not familiar with Amazon’s Subscribe and Save be sure to check out the details here. It is a great way to save money on products that you use often.
My subscribe and save order changes every month depending on what need. I have at least twenty items on subscribe and save, but most of them come every other month or every three months. I love that I can just go in and change the order each month. I also love that I get a 15% discount if I have five or more items on my monthly order.
Most of what I order from Amazon are specialty items that are hard to find or very expensive where I live. Most of the specialty items are allergy friendly products or products we use for health issues. I love that I can get them shipped straight to my door.
Because many of my items are specialty items my order probably won’t look like any of your orders. But that is why I love seeing other people’s orders. I love to see what products people use and love because it helps me find new products that we might enjoy.
- Oberto Jerky– I love this jerky. The original flavor is gluten free, delicious, and not too expensive for jerky. However, it can be hard to find in my area in the big bags. Sometimes you can find the small bags at the check out line of grocery stores, but I like getting the bigger bag because it is a better price.
- Toilet Paper– Yes, I buy toilet paper on Amazon. Years ago when subscribe and save was just becoming popular, I had a friend tell me that she loved getting toilet paper delivered straight to her door every month because she didn’t have to worry about running out of it. I thought it was crazy. That is until I tried it. I now love having it on subscribe and save. Now, I will say that I don’t get it every month. I still try to find good deals on it or occasional buy it at Costco, but when I don’t do that, I add it to my monthly order. Since I have been doing this we haven’t ran out of toilet paper. In fact, can’t remember the last time we ran out of toilet paper.
- Undenatured Collagen– This is one of those slightly weird items we get every month. My husband and I have taken collagen for years. A couple of years ago my brother in-law told us about undenatured collagen and how much better it was for you than other collagen. It is more natural. Basically like you would get from bone broth. We did some research and decided to give it a try. We have been fans ever since. I am not a doctor, so I will just say if you have joint issues look into undenatured collagen and see if you would benefit from it. My husband, daughter, and I all take it and notice a difference. My husband won’t let me run out of this stuff. I recently switched to Young Living’s undenatured collagen and love it so far.
- Premier Protein Bars– I love these protein bars because they are gluten free and have several flavors that are nut free. There is only one store in my area that I can find the flavors we can have at, so I have been ordering them from Amazon. However, I did not pay attention to the price this month and it really increased. The price will have to go down for me to order it again.
- Essentia Water– One of my kids has had some major health issues over the last two years. I haven’t gone into a lot of details online and probably won’t, but because of the health issues and some of the medications she has major reflux and digestive issues. One of her doctors recommenced we try this water. It has a higher ph than regular water, which her doctor thought would help her reflux. We thought it was a bit crazy, but gave it a try. It is now about the only water my daughter drinks. She says it really works. I was still not convinced, so I gave it a try when was struggling with a few bad days of acid reflux and I couldn’t believe how well it worked. It wasn’t a cure all, but I could tell a difference. I have told several people about it and they agree. It seems to help. I will say it is expensive, but it is worth it for my daughter. Again, I am not a doctor, but if you have severe reflux, it might be worth trying to see if it helps. Even a little bit of relief with reflux is worth it. I can find this in a few stores in my area and I stock up when it is on sale, but when I can’t find it on sale, it is cheaper from Amazon.
- Sweet Rice Flour– One of the most common questions I get about the gluten free flours I use is where do you buy sweet rice flour. Some stores carry it, but in general it can be hard to find, so I usually buy it from Amazon. The price is decent and it comes straight to my door, which I love.
- Free and Clear Liquid Cleanser– We deal with some major allergies in our family and they are not just food allergies. One of my daughters is allergic to fragrance. Several years ago she kept breaking out in rashes and we could not figure out why. The allergist did some skin patch testing and we found out she is allergic to some chemical type things like fragrance. We can’t really avoid fragrance altogether because they are everywhere, but we can avoid it in things around the house. One of the things she uses is Free and Clear Cleanser. We keep a container of it by the sink just for her to use. If you have allergies or deal with skin issues, give Free and Clear a try. It is worth it.
That is my order for this month. I hope you enjoyed looking at it. Next month’s order will probably look slightly different. Do you use subscribe and save? What are your favorite things to order each month?