One Pot Taco Pasta is a quick and easy recipe that you can get on the table in no time. One of the best parts about this recipe is that it only uses a few ingredients.
Can you ever have too many quick and easy recipes? I don’t think so. Especially recipes for quick and easy dinners that use five ingredients or less. Add in the fact that it can be made in one pot and you have a winning recipe.
I love one pot dinners because they are not only quick and easy to make, they are also quick and easy to clean up because you only dirty one pot while cooking.
This is also an easy meal to make gluten free using gluten free pasta.
One Pot Taco Pasta
The flavors of tacos in an easy to make one pot pasta recipe.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning or use homemade taco seasoning (If you are gluten free be sure it is gluten free)
- 2- 14 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2- 14. 5 ounce cans chicken broth
- 12 ounce uncooked spaghetti ( for gluten free version use gf pasta )
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded cheddar, jack, or other cheese for sprinkling on top, (optional)
- In a large skillet or pan cook ground beef until browned and no longer pink. Drain off any fat.
- Add taco seasoning, undrained tomatoes, chicken broth, and spaghetti to the meat.
- Bring to a boil and stir.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook 10 minutes or until spaghetti is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir occasionally while the pasta is cooking.
- If desired serve with cheese sprinkled on top.
For gluten-free version use gluten-free pasta and be sure to read labels to make sure that the ingredients are gluten-free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 368Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 1348mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 27g
Nutritional values are approxomite and aren't always accurate.
I had some leftovers from making Mexican pizzas that I needed to use up but no one wanted the pizzas again (lol) and this recipe worked great! Thanks so much for sharing 😁💟
I am glad you enjoyed it!