Today I am sharing 44 easy dinners that don’t use the oven!
It is summer. Which means it is hot in most parts of the United States. If it is not hot where you are I am sure it will be soon. We still have the rest of July, August, and the first part of September to go. That means we still have a lot of hot weather ahead of us.
When the weather is hot, especially when it gets close to the triple digit number, the last thing I want to do is turn on my oven.
When I was menu planning recently I started looking for recipes that don’t use an oven and decided to put together a list of my favorite no bake recipes. By no bake I mean no oven.
Some of these recipes are grilled, some are slow cooked, some are cooked on the stove top, and a few are salads and sandwiches. All of them are delicious family favorites.
- One Pot Taco Dinner
- One Pot Taco Pasta
- One Pot Spaghetti
- 15 Minute Sausage Alfredo
- Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese
- Eggs and Soy Sauce Over Rice
- Enchilada Rice
- Ground Beef Fajita Bowls
- Ground Beef Fajitas
- Ground Beef Fried Rice
- Southwest Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Tomato Pasta
- Grilled Buttermilk Chicken
- Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad
- Guacamole Bacon Swiss Burger
- Grilled Nachos
- Crock Pot Beef Sandwiches
- Crock Pot Beef Fajitas
- Crock Pot Mexican Pork Chops
- Slow Cooked Pulled Pork with Mexican Coleslaw
- Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooked Chicken Legs
- Slow Cooked Beef and Broccoli
- Slow Cooked Carolina Pork
- Crock Pot Nacho Cheese Casserole
- Slow Cooked BBQ Ranch Chicken
- Bacon Cheeseburger Salad
- Pizza Salad
- Chili Cheese Salad
- Enchilada Salad
- Broccoli Bacon Salad
- Summer Pasta Salad
- BLT Salad
- Taco Salad with Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Spicy Layered Taco Salad
- Chicken Salad with Tomatoes and Bacon
- BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- Triple Berry Chicken Almond Spinach Salad
- Club Sandwich
- Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
- Deli Style Ham Sandwiches
- Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich
What is your favorite no bake summer dinner?
So glad to see this, I get stuck in a rut this time of year when it is so hot. Thanks, Lynn!
P.S. Miss you on periscope!
I am glad you enjoyed the list. This time of year I struggle with cooking. It is way to hot to spend much time in the kitchen. 🙂 And I miss periscope too. I have had a crazy summer and just have not gotten back into it.
Thanks so much for putting this together! Great for hot weather! I am making the Taco dinner tonight!