Pizza Fries make pizza night quick, easy, and delicious!
Our new favorite way to change up pizza night is to make pizza fries!
We have always loved french fries, but since going gluten free my family has loved them even more because they make a great gluten free base for so many things.
Friday night is pizza and movie night at our house. It doesn’t always happen, but as often as possible it is our family night. For years pizza has been our favorite dinner for family night.
Sometimes though I don’t feel like making pizza. Just keeping it real…On nights like that I often make tortilla pizza, but we also love to change it up and make these pizza fries.
This really isn’t much of a recipe. It is more of a how to. The day I took pictures we put pepperoni, salami, and olives on them because that is what we had on hand. But you can easily use sausage, Canadian bacon, peppers, onions, or your favorite pizza toppings.
If you need a quick and easy kid friendly meal this is for you!
- 1- 32 ounce bag frozen french fries
- 4-ounce pepperoni (or cooked sausage, Canadian bacon, etc.)
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- additional pizza toppings of choice
- 3 cups shredded cheese, cheddar, colby jack, or mozzarella
- optional- spaghetti, marinara, or pizza sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread french fries on a cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Stir fries.
- Top with meat, olives, cheese, etc.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes more or until fries are done and cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Serve with sauce if desired.
To make these pizza fries gluten free read labels to be sure that your ingredients are gluten free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 563Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 1196mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 21g