If you need an inexpensive and delicious lunch or dinner, try this Salmon Salad Sandwich recipe.
I am all about quick and easy meals. Make them inexpensive and they are even better.
This salmon salad sandwich is all those things. It is easy to make using inexpensive ingredients that I usually have.
These sandwiches are also delicious.
I have been making these sandwiches for years but have never shared the recipe with you. I am changing that today.
This sandwich is similar to a tuna sandwich but with canned salmon.
Sometimes I add chopped boiled eggs to my salmon salad sandwich and sometimes I don’t. The eggs are good, but optional.
I love to make these during the summer when I don’t want to turn on the oven, but they make a great lunch or dinner all year long.
For a gluten free version serve on gluten free bread.
- canned salmon
- lemon juice
- boiled egg, optional
- bread or gluten free bread
- 2 - 6 ounce cans or pouches of salmon, drained
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 8 slices of bread or gluten free bread
- Combine salmon, mustard, relish, lemon juice, salt, mayonnaise, and eggs in a bowl.
- Stir well. I use a fork to stir/mash them.
- Spread on bread, and top with another piece of bread.
- Repeat using the remaining bread and salmon mixture.
For gluten free version use gluten free bread and read labels to make sure that your ingredients are gluten free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 411Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 147mgSodium: 777mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 28g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.