Foccaccia

This recipe came from my mother-in-law. She has been making it for years. When we got married, I knew this was one recipe that I had to learn to make, and learn to make well. I was so glad that it was an easy recipe to learn. I have made it many times since then. We really like this recipe. It works great with Italian style meals like spaghetti or lasagna. The leftovers make great sandwiches.

This bread recipe works for me. And for more great bread recipes see the Bread Round Up.

Comments

1. Lynn, thanks for sharing this “tried and true” recipe. I will have to give this a try. :)

Thank you, also, for commenting on my blog regarding the More With Less Cookbook that I mentioned. I have so many favorite recipes from that book! You’ll see, once you start trying them. :)

2. I’ve always thought this bread looked way too complicated to make. Plus, I’m spoiled with my bread machine. But you have made it look pretty easy. I’m adding it to my list of recipes to try. Thanks!!

3. ~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ says:

Yummy – I love good Foccaccia bread and this looks truly scrumptious. Thank you so much for participating in the Need to Knead Bread Round-Up. I truly appreciate it.

4. I love new bread recies. Thanks for sharing. Your site is beautiful – glad I stopped by.

5. That looks delightful, can’t wait to try it!

6. Joy @ Joy Of Desserts says:

Thank you so much for participating in our bread roundup, Lynn. Love Focaccia and it’s so easy too. Don’t forget to visit the participants listed on my blog too for more great recipes.

7. Penless Thoughts says:

That looks very interesting. I’ll have to give it a try later on.
    Susan

8. ilovemy5kids says:

I think I can do this! I’ve been looking for good, easy and delicious recipes.

Thanks so much!

9. Kirby3131 says:

Hmmm, this just might be my contribution to the Thanksgiving day feast – looks wonderful!

Thanks so much!

Come by my place today as I’m having a Birthday Week giveaway & WFMW post combined.
    Have a fabulous day!
    Kristin

10. Oh, why did I come visit today…I love foccacia! I could eat a whole loaf or whatever you would call it myself. I’ve made homemade and I also like Costco’s foccacia. We’ve made pizza’s with it…now that’s yummy.

11. Stephanie says:

Focaccia is one of my favorite breads! How neat that you can make your mother-in-law’s special recipe.

12. I will have to try this thanks.

13. Dear Abbi says:

This bread looks incredible!! I want some. Right now. :) Your recipes look great!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, you are welcome anytime!

Trackbacks