If you like chocolate then you will love this recipe for brownie bites.
These brownie bites have all the deliciousness of a brownie in a bit-sized dessert.
I call these brownie bites because they are made in a mini muffin pan and are the perfect size for just a bite or two.
Sometimes you just need a little bit of chocolate and these are just the right size to give you a chocolate fix without having to eat a whole cookie or brownie.
Can I freeze these brownie bites?
Yes, these brownie bites freeze very well. They are great to freeze because it is easy just to take out a couple of them for a quick dessert or lunch box treat.
Can I make them gluten free?
Yes, these are a delicious gluten free treat. In fact, my recipe for gluten free brownie bites is so good that you will not know that they are gluten free.
If you have to eat gluten free or if you have someone in your family that needs to eat gluten free, the gluten free version is a delicious dessert to make.
All you need are a few basic ingredients for this delicious bite sized dessert.
- chocolate chips
- 3 cups chocolate chips- divided
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- Melt 2 cups of chocolate chips in the microwave with the butter. Stir every 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir in eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in flour just until incorporated.
- Add remaining 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Grease a mini muffin tin or use liners (they do come out nicer and prettier when you use liners)
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 12- 15 minutes or until done.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.
Posted October 2010. Updated November 2022.