If you like chocolate then you will love this recipe.
I call these brownie bites because they are made in a mini muffin pan and are the perfect size for just a bite or two. Sometimes you just need a little bit of chocolate and these are just the right size to give you a chocolate fix without having to eat a whole cookie or brownie.
I recently made a batch of these in both this version and the gluten free version and froze them. They froze really well and now I have an easy dessert (or chocolate fix) ready when I need it.
Do any of you ever need just a little chocolate to satisfy you?
- 3 cups chocolate chips- divided
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- Melt 2 cups of chocolate chips in the microwave with the butter. Stir every 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir in eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in flour just until incorporated.
- Add remaining 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Grease a mini muffin tin or use liners (they do come out nicer and prettier when you use liners)
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 12- 15 minutes or until done.