You may have guessed by the amount of chocolate recipes on this site that I love chocolate. And today I have yet another chocolate recipe for you.
I recently made Brownie Bites for my family and decided that I needed to come up with a gluten free version for those in the family that eat gluten free.
What I loved about these are that they are bite size, well actually a couple of bites, but they are small. I can have one and feel like I had dessert, without having a lot of dessert.
I also like that fact that these are easy to keep in the freezer. Right now I have a bag of gluten free brownie bites and a bag of regular brownie bites waiting in the freezer for when I need a dessert.
Gluten Free Brownie Bites
- 3 cups chocolate chips- divided
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup and 2 Tablespoon sorghum flour
- ¼ cup and 2 Tablespoon potato starch
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Melt 2 cups of chocolate chips in the microwave with the butter. Stir every 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir in eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in sorghum, potato starch, tapioca flour, and xanthan gum just until incorporated.
- Add remaining 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Grease a mini muffin tin or use liners ( they do come out easier and prettier using liners)
- Pour batter into prepared mini muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 12- 15 minutes or until done.