Just the title of this one makes me hungry. I mean what could be bad about a dessert named Brownie Pie.
This brownie pie is a rich, fudgy, and chocolaty dessert. This is one of those desserts that is so rich you only need a little piece.
I recently made this and sent it to work with my husband and everyone loved it.
The idea for this brownie pie came from an episode of Paula Deen that my daughter and I watched recently. We both loved the idea of brownie pie, so I took the idea, tweaked it a bit, and came up with a dessert that everyone loved.
I also made a gluten free version of this that turned out really well, and I will try to post it later this week in my allergy section.
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 ounces of marshmallow cream ( this is basically half of a small jar)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoons of milk
- In a large bowl melt the chocolate chips and butter in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chips are melted.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread batter into a greased pie pan and bake at 325 for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool and frost.
- Mix all frosting ingredients together and beat until smooth.
Spread over cooled brownies.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 155mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 0gSugar: 39gProtein: 2g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.