This is just my basic recipe. I change it around a little depending on what I have. If you want to use less meat add some cooked rice or a can of black beans.
- 10 tortillas
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or jack or combo
- 1 10 ounce can green chile enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl combine chicken, soup, sour cream, and 1 cup cheese. Mix well.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Divide chicken filling between tortillas.
- Roll up and place in pan.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 542Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 824mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 29g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.