Chocolate cherry dump cake without a mix is so easy to make and only calls for a few ingredients.
Today I have another one that is great because it doesn’t use a cake mix. This recipe is for the chocolate cherry version.
It is simple and delicious! It is perfect for those times that you need a quick dessert.
And if you are gluten free I will share the gluten free version of this later this week!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2- 20 ounce cans cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips ( optional but good)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Spread cherries into a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over cherries if using.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over cherries evenly. Shake pan slightly to even out flour and distribute it slightly.
- Slowly drizzle melted butter over flour mixture.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until cake topping is set.
- Serve plain or with ice cream or whipping cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 445Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 345mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 3g