These gluten free pumpkin waffles are perfect for fall and the holidays.
These are so good that no one will know they are gluten free. They are easy to make and taste great.
Really don’t those look great?!
We had these for a breakfast for dinner recently and my kids ate them gone in no time. I wish I had tripled the recipe that night. I had hoped to have a few left over for breakfast the next day, but they were all gone.
The pumpkin and real maple syrup in these are a great combination. I used real maple syrup and it was worth it in this recipe. Yes regular syrup will work, but if you have the real thing I recommend it.
- 2 1/3 cups gluten free baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a bowl combine all ingredients.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Cook in heated waffle iron according to waffle iron directions.
- Serve with butter and additional maple syrup.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 381Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 656mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 8g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.