If you need a quick and easy last minute holiday dessert this cake is perfect.
It is rich and chocolaty and oh so good!
I have been making versions of this cake for years and it is always a favorite.
Yield: 12 servings
Easy Triple Chocolate Cake
Triple Chocolate Cake is a simple and delicious cake recipe.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 chocolate cake mix, dry mix not made up ( Use gluten free cake mix for gluten free version)
- 1- 3.9 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Grease a bundt pan and set it aside.
- In a bowl combine cake mix, eggs, dry pudding mix, sour cream, water, and oil.
- Beat on low for 1 minute or until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until cake tests done when a toothpick is inserted.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 305Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 84mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.
This was always our girl scout cake!