Summertime is the perfect time for blueberries and what better to enjoy them than Blueberry Cobbler.
All I did for this recipe is simply use my strawberry cobbler, but I used blueberries. I used sorghum, rice flour, and potato starch in place of the flour, but I have also used a gluten free flour blend here and it worked fine as well.
This works well with either fresh or frozen blueberries. I have used both.
- 4 cups blueberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup gluten free quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 2 tablespoons sorghum flour
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- ½ cup butter
- In a bowl toss blueberries with sugar and cornstarch.
- In a separate bowl combine brown sugar, oats, and flour. Cut in butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Place blueberry mixture in a 8x8 dish.
- Sprinkle the oat flour mixture over the top of the blueberries.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 452Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 4gSugar: 49gProtein: 4g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.