Instant Pot Corn on the Cob makes corn on the cob an easy summer treat!
Corn on the cob is one of my favorite summertime foods. It brings back memories of fresh from the garden corn when I was a kid. Corn was something my parents grew in their garden almost every year and it is something that I still love to eat.
Corn on the cob is not hard to cook. It usually takes more time to shuck and clean the corn than it does to cook it. However, I have discovered that the Instant Pot makes corn on the cob even easier to cook. It has become my favorite way to cook corn on the cob!
If you have an Instant Pot and haven’t tried corn on the cob you need to. It is so easy and so good!
If you don’t have an Instant Pot you might want to get one. I love mine!
If you need more Instant Pot recipes be sure to check out my huge list of Instant Pot Recipes and my huge list of Gluten Free Instant Pot Recipes.
I will also add that many Instant Pot recipes for corn on the cob say to only cook it for 2-3 minutes. I don’t like my corn over cooked, but I also don’t like it super crunchy. I find that we like it best at about 6-8 minutes depending on the size of the corn.
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- 4-6 ears of corn, husks and silk removed
- 1 cup water
- Place the rack that came with the Instant Pot in the bottom of the pot.
- Pour 1 cup of water into pot.
- Place corn on the rack.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and lock into place. Be sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Cook on manual for 6-8 minutes depending on the size of the ears of corn.
- Quick release the pressure.
- Serve and enjoy!