I have been making my mom’s lemon bars for a long time. We really like the recipe. Once in a while though, I like to change it up by using lime instead of lemon. It gives it a little different flavor but is still an easy dessert to make. Two of my kids like the lime version even better than the lemon.
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 eggs
- Mix powdered sugar and flour. Cut in butter.
- Press into 9x13 pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Beat together until well mixed.
- Pour over warm crust.
- Return to oven and bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut when they are still slightly warm. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 314Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 117mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 4g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.