If you haven’t noticed, I liked quick and easy meals. I love to cook, but for most days, I need meals that I can put on the table in very little time.
However, just because I need quick and easy meals, does not mean that I want them to come from a box or jar. There are many meals that I can put together quickly without compromising on taste or quality.
This meal is just that. This is quick and easy, yet full of flavor. Not only that, it is a pretty healthy meal to serve.
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 cup milk
- 1 - 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 lb pasta, I like to use spaghetti noodles for this, for gluten free version use gluten free pasta
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, and cook pasta according to directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, cook onion in oil until tender.
- Add sausage and cook until sausage is nicely browned.
- Drain fat off sausage if needed.
- Then add milk and tomato paste to meat/onion mixture.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- If it becomes too thick add about ¼ cup of the pasta water to the sauce.
- Serve over cooked noodles and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 499mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 14g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.