Potato Kielbasa Spinach Skillet Dinner is an easy one pot meal!
Right now we are all looking for ways to save time and money in the kitchen. Delicious meals don’t have to be complicated or expensive. You can serve your family delicious meals that don’t break the budget.
One dish dinners, like this potato kielbasa spinach skillet dinner, that use basic ingredients are a great way to do that.
This recipe is a simple skillet dinner that uses just a few ingredients to make a complete meal. It contains potatoes, sausage, and spinach, so it is full meal all by itself.
If you want to make it stretch you can serve this with bread or salad. Or you could serve it with eggs for a breakfast or breakfast for dinner. But you don’t have to. It is a great meal all by itself.
No matter how you serve it I think it is a meal that your family will love.
It is also a simple gluten free dinner. There are no special ingredients needed to make this gluten free. This is one of those recipes that is normal food that just happens to be gluten free.
Need some more one pot meals?
Potato Kielbasa Spinach Skillet Dinner
Potato Kielbasa Spinach Skillet Dinner is a quick and easy one pot dinner.
- 4 cooked potatoes, leftover baked potatoes or potatoes cooked in the microwave are what you need
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa, cut into pieces
- 3-4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or regular vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl combine brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion is just slightly tender.
- Add kielbasa, potatoes, and cook until onion is tender and kielbasa and potatoes are lightly browned. You want to stir this some, but not a lot. The potatoes will brown better if not stirred too much.
- Add brown sugar mixture and stir to coat. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Stir in spinach and cook until spinach is wilted or cooked to desired tenderness.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 491Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 1113mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 16g
Leave a Reply