Raspberry Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are a quick and easy breakfast your family is sure to love!
Cookies are always fun to serve for breakfast because everyone loves cookies.
My kids love breakfast cookies. Their favorite breakfast cookies are banana oatmeal breakfast cookies, orange breakfast cookies, and peanut butter oatmeal breakfast cookies. They love it when I make a big batch of them for breakfast.
I love how quick and easy they are to make. I also love that I make a big batch on the weekend and we can use them throughout the week or I can freeze them for busy mornings later on.
I also love that these breakfast cookies are easy to make using gluten free oats.
The day I took pictures of these I added in some white chocolate chips. They are not quite as healthy that way, but they are so good. The combination of white chocolate and raspberries is delicious. I make these both ways, but I will say my kids prefer them with the white chocolate. However, they are a delicious breakfast cookie either way.
- 3 cups quick cooking oats ( Use gluten free quick oats for gluten free version)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter melted or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup gluten free white chocolate chips, optional but good
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine oats, brown sugar, milk, butter, eggs, baking powder, salt, and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- Carefully stir in raspberries and white chocolate chips. Be careful not to over mix them.
- Drop by a large spoonful onto a cookie sheet or use a cookie scoop to scoop onto a cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes or until set.
- Serve immediately or reheat leftovers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 3g