You have probably guessed that my family loves tacos and taco flavored foods. The fact that I have shared taco soup, freezing taco meat, taco pasta, oven tacos, homemade taco seasoning, and others with you, is a sure sign that we love all things taco.
Today for Souper Monday, I am sharing yet another taco flavored recipe with you, but this one is a soup. And today’s recipe is a quick and easy soup that is very kid friendly.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen hashbrowns
- 1 – 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large pan brown ground beef. Stir in milk, hashbrowns, green chilies, taco seasoning, and chili powder.
- Heat over medium high heat for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and ingredients are well combined.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Serve and enjoy!