I think this was my favorite of the new recipes that I tried for the party. It was really good. I love raspberries and what better combination than raspberries, cream cheese, and chocolate.
Although this dessert tasted really good it was not the prettiest dessert I served. First, I think next time I will line the pan with parchment paper. This will make them much easier to remove from the pan. This was the first problem of why they did not look the nicest. I think if I lined the pan with parchment you could remove it from the pan for cutting.
Secondly, I will not put quite as much white chocolate on the top. The white chocolate hardened and was hard to cut through. It really should be more of a drizzle not a layer.
Even though this was not the pretties it was great. This recipe is definitely one that I will make again. We all loved it.
- 12 OREO Cookies or choclate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 squares White Chocolate, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan.( I prebaked my crust for about 8 minutes, even though the recipe did not say to)
- Melt 2 chocolate squares as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Add melted chocolate; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing at low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour over crust and bake for 25 to 28 min. or until center is almost set.
- Let cool 5 min. and then spread with preserves.
- Melt remaining chocolate square; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Cut and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 293Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 156mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 4g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.
This recipe adapted form Kraft Food and Family