I have been making these pancakes for years. They are a favorite in our family and we eat them almost every Saturday.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Whisk together flours, soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Whisk to combine. Batter will still be slightly lumpy. (I like to let sit about 5-10 minutes and then whisk a few more times)
- Using a ladle pour onto hot griddle or pan. Cook for several minutes. Flip and finish cooking.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 650mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 8g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.