Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

This is a perfect fall muffin.

We really like pumpkin desserts in our house. One of the things I love about fall is fixing foods that contain pumpkin. These muffins are one of our favorites.

I found this recipe on allrecipes several years ago. I have made it many times because my kids love them.

My daughter likes them so much she wanted them two years ago instead of a birthday cake. I decided to make them into a cake. I doubled the recipe and made it in a 9×13 pan and used cool whip as the frosting. She thought it was great. It was good, but our favorite way to eat them is as muffins.

This week I decided to try and make these a little healthier, so I used some whole wheat pastry flour in them. It worked really well and no one complained about the whole wheat in them. In fact, no one said anything about them being different. I made a double batch of these and sent some to work with my husband. The kids and I also had them for breakfast.

1. I love pumpkin. Yumm

I am bookmarking this recipe. I will be making this, very soon. I think I have all the ingredients in the pantry!! yeah me

3. I have been looking for a treat to serve at discipleship group this week. I wanted something “fallish.” I think this might be just the thing!! Thanks for the recipe.

4. We love pumpkin muffins but the chocolate would make it over the top! YUMMY! Thanks for sharing!

Have a great day!

5. Live.Love.Eat says:

Hello. I am new to TMTT and wanted to say hello. These look delish. It’s so nice to see all the pumpkin recipes everywhere. Love your header!!!!!

6. Lori @ Front Porch Legacy says:

I bet these taste great and smell good too!

Well, I just made these muffins. They are so yummy. I like that they aren’t super sweet. This was just what I needed to end my night! Nice warm muffin while I am watching the debate.

8. Thanks Lisa for letting me know. I love hearing that people like my recipes. Thanks so much!

9. Catherine R. says:

These look totally delish…I love pumpkin flavor. Can’t wait till we have kids that are old enough to help us eat stuff so I don’t eat the whole batch myself!

Hmmm, maybe I can bring ’em to church.

10. Andrea McMann says:

Thanks for this recipe! I’m a sucker for all things pumpkin, and all things chocolate! :)

I think I’ll make these for my birthday Thursday!

11. These look YUMMY!

12. Those look great! We love muffins at our house too, and pumpkin is a great fall dessert! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Tuesday!

13. Yummo!! Happy Cupcake Tuesday:-)