It is really just a cross between lasagna and pizza. Basically the noodles are your crust and it works perfectly. It was so different from normal pizza and yet it was so good.
- 12-14 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained ( I used gf)
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 3 1/2 ounces pepperoni slices
- other pizza toppings that you desire
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bake at 375 for 12 minutes.
Bake 15 minutes more.
Let sit 5-10 minutes before serving.
This post linked to $5 Dinners.