We usually have breakfast for dinner several times a month. It makes for an inexpensive, quick and easy meal that my whole family loves. We also usually enjoy pizza night once a week, so it was a good thing when I figured out I could combine two of our favorite things into one delicious breakfast pizza.
Doesn’t that look so good?!
I think this would also work great for making in little individual pizzas and freezing them for quick reheating in the morning. I mean really, what kid would not like pizza for breakfast.
Have you made breakfast pizza before? I would love to hear your favorite toppings for it?
Easy Breakfast Pizza
- Pizza dough enough for one large pizza ( I use gluten free pizza dough)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage, cooked
- 8 eggs, scrambled and cooked until done
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Press pizza dough onto pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake dough for 6-7 minutes to partially bake it.
- Remove from oven and spread with salsa.
- Top with cooked sausage and eggs.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 7-8 more minutes or until cheese is melted and heated through.