This quick and easy 5 Ingredient Chili recipe goes together in no time and uses basic pantry ingredients.
Fall is the perfect time for a big bowl of chili!
Chili is a meal that we eat often. Everyone loves it and it uses basic ingredients that I almost always have on hand.
It is also easy to make gluten free. In fact, as long as you read labels chili is very easy to make gluten free. It is one of those regular foods that no one thinks twice about being a gluten free meal.
Chili is also freezes great and can be used in so many different ways.
It is one of those meals that I can make the main part of one day and use the leftovers in other ways throughout the week. I love doing this because it allows me to do the main cooking one day without my family feeling like they are eating the same meal over and over again.
I am always changing up how I make chili. This 5 Ingredient Chili that I am sharing today is a favorite because it is so easy to make. I also love that I can make it either on the stove top or in the slow cooker. I usually cook it in the slow cooker, but either way works fine.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 -14 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2- 15 ounce cans chili beans ( I use Bush's Chili beans because they are gluten-free)
- 1- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1- 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- optional- shredded cheese for serving
- In a skillet brown ground beef until done. Drain off any fat.
- Add diced tomatoes, chili beans, tomato sauce, and green chilies and stir well.
- Cook on medium low for 15-20 minutes. Or until heated through and flavors are well blended.
- You can also cook this in a slow cooker. Cook ground beef as directed and add to slow cooker with remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4.
- Serve with cheese if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 463Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 1214mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 8gSugar: 11gProtein: 39g
Nutritional values are approxomite and aren't always accurate.