My eleven year old daughter loves banana splits. In fact she loves just about anything banana.
So, this is a milkshake that I came up with just for her. It is just like a banana split in a glass. The perfect combination of ice cream, chocolate, and banana.
And it is very good!
- 2 ½ cups Neapolitan ice cream
- ½ cup milk (more if needed)
- 1 banana
- chocolate sauce for serving
- Blend ice cream, milk, and banana in a blender until smooth.
- Add more milk if needed for desired consistency.
- Serve with chocolate sauce and/or whipped cream drizzled on top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 3g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.